Work Schedule - 8 Hour Shifts
For over 35 years, Multilink has proudly been innovating solutions in the USA. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturer located in Elyria, Ohio. Over our history, we’ve designed and manufactured products and components for numerous Multiple Service Providers (MSP) network infrastructures, DOT network infrastructures, commercial blenders, commercial welding boxes, commercial and residential network equipment and many other industry leading solutions. Our solutions change the way we live and work all around the world. Today, Multilink remains a global leader in the telecommunications industry. Our research, development and innovative ways help turn possibilities into reality with a rapidly growing connected world.
- Responsible for the procurement of supplies.
- Responsible for procurement of equipment necessary for the operation of the business and fulfillment of contract requirements for customers.
- Strive for the lowest cost with consideration of quality of the supplier and lead time.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers.
- Follow established policies and procedures when contacting vendors.
- Obtain quotations, examine bids, make awards, place orders, and expedite delivery.
- Coordinate the requisition process, issue purchases orders, contract and other documents vital to the purchasing function.
- Assist with the preparation of bid specifications and other necessary documents related to purchases.
- Maintain contact with vendors, obtain information about new products and evaluate vendor performance.
- Confer with managers and employees relative to purchasing procedures, purchasing needs, complaints and special problems.
- Establish, maintain, and verify compliance with purchase system policies and procedures.
- Attend production meetings and other meeting functions directly related to owned commodities.
- Responsible for assigned projects directly related to purchased parts.
- Purchasing: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- College or relevant work experience.
- Experience working with procurement practices, purchasing regulations, etc.
- Experience working with products and services for government contractors.
- Experience working with contracts including request for proposals (RFP) and request for information (RFI).
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working on projects independently.
- Able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills, solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good negotiating skills to interact with vendors.
- Understands financial analysis and implications with regard to contract and suppliers.
- Familiarity with Federal Government Purchasing requirements as well as subcontracting requirements and federal government flow down clauses.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Basic knowledge of MRP/ERP Systems, Microsoft Office suite.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Apply for Position - Job Title