Cabinet Solutions for Patch Panels, Switches and Rectifiers
Our Wi-Fi cabinet options include the following:
- 12RU cabinet: With features that comply with National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) enclosure standards, our 12RU Wi-Fi backhaul cabinet utilizes high-performance interior insulation, air conditioners and heaters that stand up to conditions that few comparable designs from competitors can handle. The standard 19-inch rack mounting rails enable 12-rack unit (RU) mounting capacity for your equipment. This unit has a 24-port termination panel, a protective powder coating and other options, including a universal mounting bracket.
- 18RU cabinet: Our 18RU Wi-Fi backhaul cabinet features NEMA 4-compliant features that deliver superior protection in the most demanding operating environments. The cabinet's 19-inch rack mounting rails are compatible with ground, wall or pole mounting systems. The standard 18RU unit includes a 24-port termination panel, a three-point latch door with a piano hinge and a powder-coated finish.
If you need a custom Wi-Fi cabinet for your application, Multilink's engineering team can help you design a solution that meets your requirements. Our engineers will work with you throughout design, fabrication and testing to build a product to your specifications. We follow strict ISO 9000 standards and manufacturing procedures to ensure the highest quality.
Benefits of Choosing Wi-Fi Cabinets and Other Network Solutions From Multilink
Since 1983, Multilink has been a leading designer and manufacturer of some of the industry's top telecommunications equipment, including Wi-Fi cabinets and many other network solutions. Our modern, highly innovative facility in northeast Ohio enables us to manufacture all our products in-house, ensuring our products adhere to the highest quality control standards throughout each fabrication phase. We strive to deliver optimized solutions that allow organizations and people to communicate more effectively.
When you choose Multilink for Wi-Fi cabinets, you'll enjoy additional benefits like:
- Security: The robust structure of our Wi-Fi backhaul cabinets offers the safety and protection you need, even in harsh environments.
- Durability: The aluminum build, stainless steel hardware and high-quality powder coating provide extra durability for many years of reliable use.
- Optimized airflow and temperatures: Because networking equipment can overheat without the proper space or ventilation in smaller server rooms, we equip our cabinets with cooling and heating features to optimize airflow and regulate temperatures.
- Designs to fit your specific needs: Multilink provides a broad solution range to cover all your needs for safely storing your patch panels, switches and rectifiers, whether you need an off-the-shelf solution or a customized design.
Contact Multilink Today to Learn More
If you want to learn more about how our Wi-Fi boxes can provide added protection to your network's most sensitive components, the professionals at Multilink can assist you. Our knowledgeable and experienced customer service team has years of experience helping clients choose the most practical and effective solutions for their telecommunications needs. Contact us online or call 440-366-6966 today to request pricing or obtain additional information.