Work Schedule - Full-time
For over 35 years, Multilink has proudly been innovating solutions in the USA. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturer located in Elyria, Ohio. Over our history, we’ve designed and manufactured products and components for numerous Multiple Service Providers (MSP) network infrastructures, DOT network infrastructures, commercial blenders, commercial welding boxes, commercial and residential network equipment and many other industry leading solutions. Our solutions change the way we live and work all around the world.
Today, Multilink remains a global leader in the telecommunications industry. Our research, development and innovative ways help turn possibilities into reality with a rapidly growing connected world.
- Strong background in Telecommunication.
- Perform all levels of maintenance on UPS power systems equipment including, but not limited to inspections, battery tests and replacements, load banks, capacitor and fan replacements.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose UPS equipment malfunctions and failures.
- Make repairs and recondition as necessary power systems equipment.
- Prepare service reports and other custom checklists in the course of repair, maintenance, recondition and troubleshooting of power systems equipment.
- Plan and control the cost of service work.
- Maintain company owned equipment; keep in good, clean and orderly condition.
- Work safely at all times, adhering to all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and comply with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- 2-5 Years in hands on experience in Telecommunications.
- 2-5 Years in hands on experience in UPS power systems.
- 2-5 Years as a Field Technician.
- 4 year college degree in related filed/ or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's (Preferred).
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Apply for Position - Job Title