Mini Outdoor Network Cabinets
Our mini OTN cabinets come in backhaul and standard configurations. These outdoor enclosures provide all of the amenities of the other OTN cabinet models in a compact unit. They can accommodate a 4000 or 6000 BTU air conditioning unit with an integrated heater to adapt to a variety of environments. Features include:
- Compartmentalized design for compatibility with applications in the CATV, wireless and outside plant markets
- Integrated battery tray for battery storage under the rack compartment
- Three-point latches for optimal security and a cable entrance opening on bottom rear of the unit
Two-Bay Outside the Network Cabinets
The two-bay version of our OTN cabinets provides added capacity to the mini models while staying relatively compact. In addition to the amenities included with the mini cabinet, the two-bay model features:
- Dual racks with 19-inch or 23-inch mounting and front to back adjustment up to 47 RU
- Internal lighting with shatter shield for better visibility in the dark
- Slack storage brackets with Velcro straps for securing excess cable
Four-Bay Outdoor Fiber Enclosures
For even more capacity than the mini and two-bay OTN cabinets, consider the four-bay model. It includes the benefits of its smaller counterparts in addition to:
- Four easy-to-access racks — two adjustable adjacent racks and two opposing racks that swing out
- Convenient document pocket for reference and communication
- Stainless steel frame structure provided for ground-mounting using concrete
Six-Bay Outdoor Network Enclosures
Multilink's six-bay OTN enclosure features the largest capacity out of our OTN cabinets. The six racks can hold up to 142 RU with adjustable widths of 19 to 23 inches. Each front rack can swing to provide better access to the fixed back racks.
Benefits of Working With Multilink
At Multilink, we strive to deliver comprehensive infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications market. As a Multilink customer, you'll experience the benefits of these advantages that we offer over our competition:
- Universal design: Many of our products, including OTN cabinets, work with equipment from a wide range of manufacturers. These universal designs enable our customers to integrate our products into a variety of network installations.
- Bundling available: Our selection of equipment serves multiple requirements in network infrastructure setup. We can recommend products that will work with those in your quote to save you the time and money it would take to get them somewhere else.
- Quality engineering and materials: At Multilink, we maintain ISO 9000 standards during engineering and manufacturing. Our manufacturing process features a strict quality system, endface geometry testing and bend-insensitive fiber for superior product quality.
- Custom options available: If you need a solution that you don't see in our catalog, we encourage you to contact us about our custom capabilities. Our custom solutions range from personalized logos to comprehensive infrastructure systems.
Request a Quote Online
We make it easy to request a quote for the items you have in mind. Add the products you need to your shopping cart, give us some information and check out. Once we receive your request, we'll contact you with a price estimate and discuss your specifications with you.