Work Schedule -
This position is responsible for powder coating parts according to instruction.
Multilink, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AAP/EEO, drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates, please.
- Powder coat parts per instruction from supervisor
- Ensure correct color is being used per instructions from supervisor
- Apply powder to parts in the correct process
- Keep the powder room clean and replace filters as needed
- Lift, carry, push, and/or pull 1-50 lbs. frequently
- Squat, kneel, bend, stoop, twist, turn, grasp, and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand, and walk for 1-10 hours per day
- Close mental and visual attention required, coordinating manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent may be required
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change
- Understand and support company policies and procedures
- Safety conscious behavior
- Excellent attendance record
Apply for Position - Job Title