Plant Product Engineer
Work Schedule -
We are currently seeking a Plant Product Engineer who is well-versed in OSP construction or engineering of the telecommunications network, fiber optic cabling, and has knowledge of its application and uses. The Plant Product Engineer will also identify plan applications with the sales team, identify market trends, and provide sound business solutions to customers. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Multilink, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotions, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AAP/EEO, drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates, please.
- Identify plant applications with the sales team and customers.
- Make weekly call reports in making product work with applications.
- Provide quotes to customers, large project RFQs.
- Identify products that the sales team can sell to the market.
- Identify market trends where new and existing products can be utilized.
- Provide field training to customers, the sales department, and the sales team.
- Coordinate trips with the sales team.
- Interact with customers via phone or on site.
- Bundle Multilink products in sales.
- Submit expense reports for travel expenditures.
- Update the sales team monthly with existing and new product changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field, required.
- 5-10 years of OSP telecommunication engineering or construction experience required.
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of CATV, telephone, or fiber optic cable networks.
- Must be able to depict fiber colors.
- Must possess strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Must be able to create presentations, and present them to colleagues and customers.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
Apply for Position - Job Title