Work Schedule -
Multilink, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AAP/EEO, drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates, please.
- Prepare and process journal entries.
- Run payroll.
- Assist in budget development, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Generate monthly financial reports.
- General ledger reconciliation.
- Month/year end close.
- Assist with audits and statutory reporting.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Enter actuals and calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Review and approve all reports from A/P & A/R.
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Ensure that all accounts receivable is collected promptly.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Administration of business insurances including Auto, Business Package, W. Comp.
- Ensure that all company certifications are renewed.
- Complete all customer documentation requests, including online set-up and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2 years of professional-level general accounting/auditing experience required, within a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to provide detailed analysis within the scope of the position.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a proven record of success in identifying and addressing internal control and reporting opportunities.
- Must be capable of occasionally working extended hours to meet deadlines or satisfactorily complete a project.
Apply for Position - Job Title